[Steppes] Need assistance - looking for programming work

Jason Hitt cutter07 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 10:47:36 PST 2003

John, you try Nexen energy (@75 + 635). I don't have
thier number but I did some Unix projects for them. I
noticed they're a heavy mainframe/term shop so it
might be worth checking into. Call the main number and
ask for Debbi in IS. Good luck on the job hunt

--- John Mays <john_l_mays at hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is not SCA business, so please forgive me.
>
> Jan 31 was my last day at MBNA, a truly great job.
> They layed off all the
> contractors in my area. So, I need some help in
> finding another job.
>
> I am a Main frame programmer(COBOL, JCL, CICS, and
> EDI) and have been in
> management for several years.
>
> I can send you a resume directly if you have a lead.
>  No job is too small, I
> refuse to be unemployed!

=====
Jason Hitt
IT professional since 1995

Cisco CCNA, Novell CNA, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCP + Internet, A+ Tech