[Steppes] Viscountess Kate's Wake

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Thu Feb 13 05:21:51 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:29:26 +0000 "windell gibson" <windeg at hotmail.com>
writes:
>> of irish cream to toast to her. So please  if you plan on drinking
> please
> have a disignated driver..we all need to be safe..all are welcome

        My car is not in the best of shape, so carpooling may be in
order. But I haven't drank enough to get drunk in 20 years, so if anyone
wants a designated driver, I'll be happy to volunteer to get you home
safely. If you would like to make arrangements for this ahead of time,
call me at (972) 968-0297.

                      In Joyful Service,

                              Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum