[Steppes] Steppes 12th Night

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 12:24:39 PST 2003

I want to post a thank you to uliana and Elysia, and
our Feast Stewards for putting on so magical a Twelfth
Night. The last course looked absolutely devine, but
I'm afraid the cleanup crew would have been dealing
with a burst Scot, had I eaten any more. <chuckle>
The draping did much more to decorate and hide the
mundanity <word?> of the hall then I would have
guessed.
Huzzah to those who won awards and again thanks to our
Stewards as well as the Royalty and Nobility who
presided.

John
and Elspeth