[Steppes] Not all ladies are Ladies, and vice versa...

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jan 13 11:43:39 PST 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:44:21 -0600 "Susan Hill" <sueorintx at hotmail.com>
writes:

> It was a pleasure to serve, Borek but, alas, I am not a Lady...and
> there are
> many that would debate lady, as well :)
>
> Linet Grey

        I cannot say anything about the award, other than to repeat what
I've already told you: It will come, and won't be long, I'd wager. As for
the other, please feel free to let anyone know that I will be happy to
take the "Oh yes she is too" side of the debate, and will have a big
stick ready to, er... 'lend weight' to my arguments. Yeah, that's it!

                      Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum