[Steppes] Who Are You?

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:05:01 PST 2003

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ashia Yother" <ashiayother at email.com>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org, ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Who Are You? - Allessandra di Giovanni
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:18:08 -0500

I actually forgot to send my answeres, remember replace your name and give
your answers in SCA format.

 > 1. What is your name? Linet Grey, simple and easy to remember
 >
 > 2. What are your aspirations? To serve, to learn, and to have fun as much
as I am able.

 > 3. What is your favorite color? Deep green or deep burgundy
>
 > 4. What is your means of transportation? horseback whenever possible >
 > 5. Your thoughts on war? As I am new to this, I have not yet seen a War,
but the battle cries stir my blood and the skirmishes I have seen have been
most entertaining.

 > 6. Do you have a favorite weapon?  I love the sword for it's excitement,
the rapier for its grace, and the bow for its stealth.

 > 7. Favorite food?  Any well-served feast is good, but roast boar is my
favorite.

 > 8. Favorite drink? wine.
 >
 > 9. Are you in love? no, at least not with a single person
 >    Then with whom? My heart belongs to Ansteorra.

 > 10. Who is your favorite monarch (Does not have to
 > be HRM ;))?  Hmm, hard choiceI have been impressed greatly with Patrick
Michael and Julia and admire them, but, having had the opportunity to get to
know His Majesty, Miguel a little bit before he became Crown Prince, I am
most excited to see whay the reign of he and Her Majesty will bring.,
Historically, I have not had the opportunity to learn of that many of the
English Monarchs, but thus far, Edward I or Edward
 > 11. What is your favorite item of clothing?  I don't have one, yet. A
favorite that is

 > 12. From where do you hail?  Eastern England
 >
 > 13. Where do you reside?  Northeast of the Barony of the Steppes
 >
 > 14. Are part of a house/clan/or family?  no
 >
 > 15. What do you fear? Lonliness, something I have not known since moving
to The Steppes.

 > 16. What excites you?  The clashing of swords, and making a good shot
with the bow.

 > 17. What is the one thing you can't live without? *friends, one cannot
enjoy life and survive its hardships without them.

 > 18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you?  I do not know
her personally, but have heard nice things about her.

 > 19. Your favorite way to pass the time? Watching tournments and
shopping!!!! >