[Steppes] Border Wars Work Session

sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Fri Jan 24 10:29:08 PST 2003

Where: Lady Sunnifa's apartment. Directions & Address below.
When: Saturday, January 25, 2003
Time: 10am to Whenever We are Done

I will provide beverages. I plan to have Coca-Cola, Root beer, water,
iced tea and sugar-free lemonade. If there is a preference for another
drink, please let me know.

We will break for lunch at noonish. The plan is to order from a local
restaurant like Subway, or bring your own.

If you wish to contribute snacks, please do so. Chocolate will be available.

We will be working on signs for the site (not road signs), painting two
simple banners, assembling gate handouts, and baking cinquefoil cookies
for the caravan treasure chest. If 6 - 8 people show up, we should be
done by early evening. If not, I will be working well into Saturday
night to get everything finished.

My address is 256 E. Corporate Dr. #1017, Lewisville, TX 75067. Yahoo
Maps and Map Quest give very good directions to my apartment complex,
Somerset Apartments, and I am through the right-hand breeze way and up
the back stairs of building #10 in the back of the complex. My phone
number is 214-488-0938.

     From I-35E, take the Corporate Drive West exit. This is the same for
North or South. You will take Corporate Drive through two stoplights,
and then look for Somerset apartments on your left before the third
stoplight.

     From DFW Aiport, take 121 N to Business 121 N. You will pass a shopping
strip on your right with a Albertsons, Wendy's, and Pizza Hut. The next
road is Corporate Drive. Turn right and look for Somerset Apartments on
your right before the next stoplight.

Hope to see you there!
Lady Sunnifa