[Steppes] Gulf War Attendance:

lisa caldwell darshon7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 19:25:43 PST 2003

Ironwyrm
My name is Sherenia MacGregor and I am from the
Moonshadow shire in Stillwater Okla. I have moved here
to Texas and would like to attend Gulf Wars. Could you
please point me in the right direction on who to
contact for information in the Mesquite, Tx. area.
Thank you and Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor