[Steppes] Gulf War Attendance:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Jan 8 23:40:18 PST 2003

Greetings Sherenia,

Glad to have you aboard!  You can get Gulf War information at the
www.gulfwars.org site.  Pre-registration ends 1/31/03 and you will need
to pre-register to reserve land.  Site fee is a bit higher if you pay at
the gate and no space is reserved for you.  I am putting a list together
for those of us planning to go and intending to camp in Steppes/Elfsea
encampment.  I'll add your name & e-mail address to that list so you will
be able to keep up with what our plans are.  We should be having a Gulf
War meeting shortly after Conation.  Check out the site and if you should
have any questions just get back with me.

This month's populace meeting?  Hmmm, Chiara can you help us with when &
where on that one?

Archery?  You are in luck, Steppes archery practice takes place 11 AM
Sunday mornings at Eastfield College's archery range 3737 Motley Drive in
Mesquite, TX (2 blocks north of 3800 I-30).  Loner equipment is available
and there are a lot of highly skilled archers willing to instruct you in
finer art of the bow.  Our Steppes archery marshal is Jacques the Spinks
and you will find both friendly and helpful.

So I hope this message has been helpful and we shall see you soon!

In service,

Ironwyrm