[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Cancelled

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 12 08:30:51 PST 2003

Blame it on optimism and need for an archer's fix of steel in the air.   The
weather is no longer cooperating and is most wet and starting to look very
cold.   Please stay home where it is warm and tune your bows and arrows for
our next outing.  Archery practice this day is cancelled.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshal