[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice Cancelled as well

sharon sharon at polkawitch.com
Sun Jan 12 15:26:06 PST 2003

But snow can melt fall apart, therefore i do believe that a snowball should
be encased in at least one layer of strapping tape to make sure that it a)
retains its size and b) if it shatters it does not release bits smaller than
1.25 that  could possibly penetrate a helmet grill and jab one in the eye...

Viv