[Steppes] The storage unit

chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jan 12 19:05:45 PST 2003

Howdy all, wow what a great coronation!!

Thanks to everyone that made it so wonderful, my boss the Main Steward
Borek, will be posting thank you's soon. :)

But for now I want to say thanks to Jon and Elspeth for showing up early
this morning to help Borek and I to empty out the storage locker so that we
could fit the stage back in there and then put everything else back in as it
started to sleet on us.

In this early morning endeavor for us we discovered that the locker is
getting very crowded. Has anyone else who has been loading and unloading
into this locker find the same to be true?

Sincerely,
Chiara
Co-Steward, Coronation 28 (ya know, next year will be crown 30.....hint
hint)
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally