[Steppes] online linen sources

ROOK. V. myrebellion at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:27:21 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Julianna:

Does it have to be online sources?

Just FYI:  There is a place off  Hwy 35---Harry Hines & Walnut Hill, I
believe, called "Best Fabrics". I'm merely an occasional seamstress at best,
so I don't know what constiutes a REALLY good deal on linen, but I thought
$4.99 yd wasn't too bad. This place also has very nice selections on heavier
fabrics--wool, brocades, etc.--at good prices.

There are also three other shops in the same lot. I just haven't had the
chance to check them out. Best Fabrics is 9-5 and not open on Sundays,
unfortunately.

Lady Muriel