[Steppes] Hinges Work Party?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 06:54:29 PST 2003

Hi, y'all.  Can someone tell me WHERE the Baron is working on the hinges?  I tried to call repeatedly yesterday and kept getting a busy signal.  I'd assumed it was in his shop, but someone told me it was in Glaslyn, and I could not find a message saying for sure which.  Unfortunately, I had to go to work for a while yesterday, so the Baronial Manse was possible, but Glaslyn too far out of the way.  If someone can post whether people are needed on Sunday, I'm available (have KRT and play today - and yes, I am *in* tonight's show!).

                                            ---= Morgan

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them
 than to have them and not to deserve them."
                                          ---= Mark Twain