[Steppes] Mystic Falcon ? Queen's Gate-WHERE IS IT ?

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 18:10:25 PST 2003

Most Gracious and Dear One....I receive over 200 e-mails a day and do not know where ???? Queens Gate is, in order to know if I can help ??? Maybe it was sent ?  Maybe I accidently erased it ?  Thank Thee Most Kind Mystic Falcon.... Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor Of Dundee  www.moorofdundee.com

 mysticfalcon at onebox.com wrote:Good Gentles,

I wonderful event is occurring this weekend and with it a wonderful opportunity to serve. I am looking for people to help run gate at Queens Champion. You can serve in 1 hour or 2 hour increments. Any amount of your time will be greatly appreciated. The hours available are:

9am-10am: 1 slot
10am-11am: 1 slot
11am-12pm: 1 slot
12pm-1pm: 1 slot
1pm-2pm: 1 slot

Please contact me if you are interested and what time you will be available. Thank you!

In Service,
Lady Honour du Bois

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio