[Steppes] Word on RWP?

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:44:03 PST 2003

I know that Elfsea rapier was cancelled, but I've heard no word on whether
the Central Regional War Practice has been cancelled or if they're even
considering it.  The last one we had up here when it rained, we just sat in
the shelter and talked tactics.  So it's entirely likely that they won't
cancell, but it's also quite likely that there will be no actual fighting.
I know what you mean about slick grass.

Unfortunately as well, I'm on call and was presented with a server emergency
to deal with so I'll be unable to attend myself.  See everyone else back out
at FlagPole Hill next weekend.

Morgan the Larger