[Steppes] Re: CRWP Cancelled

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 26 17:25:17 PST 2003

The archers r-r-r-resent that!  It was dry but cold and we shot 2 Royal
Rounds anyway between 11 and 2..  Granted the heavy coats did get in the way
but we had fun anyway and 3 of our newer archers improved that much more..
Should have come on out and fired a few arrows.  We always have loaner gear.
:-)

Jacques the Spink (of the chattering teeth)
Archery Marshal