[Steppes] Re: CRWP Cancelled

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Jan 27 09:01:58 PST 2003

Archers,

I must question the wisdom of target archers whom taunt our noble
Ansteorran fighters for canceling a war practice due to cold & slippery
conditions.  I know from experience that cold had little to do with it.
However was the possibility of sprained or broken limbs from loss of
footing during melee which prompted the disappointing but wise decision
to cancel the war practice.  Something you are in little danger of doing
upon the archery range.

As for one, this archer fails to agree with your assessment of the
situation.  Should you still question how tough our fighters are, I would
invite you to come out to the next war practice, don some armor and find
out for yourself, first hand.

Regards,

Ironwyrm