[Steppes] IMPORTANT - Need info

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Jun 10 09:47:16 PDT 2003

My computer has been kind of frizzly since roughly the beginning of May.
Until last week however, I hadn’t lost any information (that I know of).
My computer finally decided to bite the big one last week and as a
result I lost all of my emails (everything else we (meaning Alasdair)
were able to salvage – that I know of).

Anyway, to make a long sad story sort of short – if you have sent me an
email in the past 7-10 days and have not heard from me in response (or
if it was important) please resend it to me so that I can get whatever I
need from it.

I apologize greatly for the inconvenience and can only say that after a
full system overhaul (drive wiped and everything reinstalled) that it
appears to be better.

Thank you,
Maírghréad
Oakenwald

Ohana. Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or
forgotten.

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of
all.