[Steppes] Reminder: European Court Dance Monday, June 30

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 22:23:41 PDT 2003

Hi!

I just wanted to remind everyone that a new European Court Dance class
will begin today, June 30.  We will meet EVERY Monday, except holidays.

The class has something to offer for everyone, so please come! It's a
great opportunity to learn, socialize, and improve footwork and
agility. We will teach from the basics and up. Beginners will work
mostly on steps and choreographies, while more seasoned dancers will
work on form.

Class is from 7-9 pm at the Lake Highlands North Recreation Center,
located at 9401 White Rock Trail, Dallas, TX.  This is located east of
75 and just south of 635.  For a map, visit:
http://dance.ansteorra.org/steppespractice

Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.  Preferably, shoes
should not be sticky-soled, and should offer a fair amount of
flexibility. Heavy shoes are discouraged.

We will not be wearing garb for the duration of the summer.

Bring a friend, all are welcome!