[Steppes] OT-New Steppes Member

chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jun 15 20:56:04 PDT 2003

Congratulations to the family! :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristin Schumacher" <kschumach at attbi.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 10:31 PM
Subject: [Steppes] OT-New Steppes Member

: Please pardon a slight interruption in the normal banter, I thought this
: would be the best way to let my SCA family in on some great news.
:
: It is with great pride and joy that milord Karl von Augsberg and Lady
: Annabel Kincaid (mka Joel and Kristin Schumacher), along with their
: daughter Alyssa, announce the arrival of their new addition.  Ryan Patrick
: Schumacher arrived by scheduled c-section on, Thursday, May 22nd at 1:35
: pm.  Ryan was a whopping 7 pounds and 18 3/4 inches long.  Mom, Dad, baby
: and new big sister are all doing well and are recovering nicely.
:
: living the dream,
: Ly. Annabel Kincaid
: Vivat Ansteorra!