[Steppes] work day for site tokens for Artisan

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Jun 20 14:25:21 PDT 2003

Work day for site tokens for Artisan will be at Suzanna's on Sunday, June
22, 1 - 3.30 pm.  We need to make about 100 rings.

There are a few spare tools available, but not a lot.  If you have even a
pair of regular needle nose pliers, they would help..

But show up anyway, we can always take turns (especially after my hands
start hurting)

Thanks
Suzanna