[Steppes] need a certain someone

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 13 14:19:08 PST 2003

Ok. You are contacted.  What may I do for you?  My work email is jlspinks at gapac.com  This one is my home mail.  My current cell phone is 214-695-3490.  I am currently at work and will be until 10 m or so but may have a chance to check voicemail or email.

I do need to get some info to you on the archery stuff and Knife/Axe/Spear.   What are the approximate times of morning and evening courts?   Also we have not scheduled any childrens shoots at this time.  Should we?  There is usually interest in this each year.  We have preliminary archery on Saturday and Steppes Archer on Sunday.  I need to send out some announcements of requirements on this and, since two of the prizes are a dozen period footed arrows and a wood bow- I expect quite a bit of interest and possibly a larger than usual turnout.  Since the tournement is on Sunday instead of the usual Saturday I also need to publish this.  Any problems if I run the announcements past y'all first?   Is there any requirement that Steppes Archer competitors must be members?  I have heard that kicked around but have not seen anything definite on it.  It is of particular interest at the moment since it looks like I may have a local traditional archery club particpating- mainly for the prizes.

Jacques