[Steppes] NASCAR & Defender of the Flame

Aelfhelm lordAelfhelm at netscape.net
Fri Mar 28 13:05:45 PST 2003

I haven't heard anything about this on any lists, so I thought I would
share this info:

Please be aware that this weekend, the Texas Motor Speedway is hosting
NASCAR Busch Series race on Saturday and the NASCAR Winston Cup Series
race on Sunday.  This means traffic is unbelieveably horrid on 114 and
most of I-35W.

Anyone attending Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame may want to plan routes
that avoid the intersection of Tx-114 and I-35 W.  (Coming from Denton,
I'd recommend going up to US-380 "University" and following it west to
US-287.)

I look forward to seeing you all out there. (^_^)
--
Yours in Service,

Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least
the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
-- from Witches Abroad, by Terry Pratchett

Disclaimer:
Nothing in the text above is intended to irritate, offend, annoy,
hassle, bother, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to anyone in any
way, shape, form, or fashion. The views presented are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my family, friends, household, pets, or
acquaintances. Any errors, including spelling, grammar, or
typographical, are my own fault. Your mileage may vary.