[Steppes] Major Theft of SCA Stuff

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 16:51:34 PST 2003

Greetings to you all. A sad event has happened to a
fellow SCAdian. I forward this for your info and
please keep an eye out. There were two emails about it
and to keep it brief I'm including the info from both
emails in this one. Please someone pass this on to
some more SCA Lists around the Kingdom and the Known
World. If you find anything out please email one of
the people listed below.

Thank you

YIS

Greylond Aston