[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 3/16

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 10:35:58 PST 2003

Come one come all to Eastfield college Sunday 3/16 to
see Jacques turn to the darkside as he watches HIS
crossbow being shot and not be able to shoot it
himself as its being tuned out <insert evil laugh
here>

Just remember jacques my dear and trsted friend. Your
crossbow shoots better in MY hands as its one i built,
how do you know its not really made for me?

MUhahahahahahahahaha

<hides>

Ulrich
--- Jack Spinks <jspinks at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> --
> Come one come all.  See Jacques turn to the darkside
> with a crossbow Ulrich says shoots better than his!
> Seriously- the weather gods must have their
> contemplations on Gulf War- the weather looks to be
> dry and nice so come on out and loose some arrows
> and get practiced up for Glaslyns event.
>
> Jacques the Spink
> Steppes Archery Marashall
> --

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci