[Steppes] SMU Demo fair 2003 - Times

lisa moyers darshon7 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 12:54:08 PST 2003

Lord Ulrich
I would be happy to help with anything I can. Keep me
posted. May my service be needed and welcome.

--- David Ruff <dmruff1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tentative Date is Wednesday April 23, from 11:30
> to 2:30p.m.
>
> This is not set in stone. I will have more info by
> friday and hopefully will set an exact time and
> date.
> Thank you to those that are starting to come forward
> to help.
>

> In service to the dream,
>

> Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor of Glenstrae

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)