[Steppes] Bardic Activities-Dona Antonia

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 09:09:37 PDT 2003

Greetings Fair Cousins, One and ALL.... I DO miss my Bardic Friends !  As you know I AM A Renaissance Geek AND am on The Performance Cast at Scarborough Faire, SO I have not been able to "play" with y'all over the last 14 weeks as we've been in both rehearsals and NOW all weekend performances.... I DID however have a shiny/Spanish Based-kinda Moorish Base Chest Plate and Paldrons Made by Chuck of the Highland Anvil and former SCA King..... IT LOOKS GREAT !!!! by the way...ANYWAY, just saying HOOZAH and have fun at WarLord and see ya again after Scarborough....Leza aka Nzingha, The Bardic Moor Of Dundee
www.moorofdundee.com

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
In light of the fact that everyone will be busy preparing for Warlord, the sing-along practice next week is cancelled. However, there will be lots of opportunities at Warlord to participate in bardic activities! The Bardic Guild will be hosting a bardic quest and circle Saturday night at Warlord, and the Steppes baronial bardic competition will be Sunday night. We encourage everyone to bring their song books and join in the fun! The individual bardic practice will be held as usual on the 4th Wednesday of the month (May 28th). Details will be posted to the list.

In service,
Doña Antonia

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio