[Steppes] Fwd: VooDoo Duck Blessings from Qvack Vadis

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 15:31:24 PDT 2003

I think that since Steppes Champion and Archer were
competitions that suffered the Offending Fowl should
be split between the two communities when sentence is
handed down. Perhaps Steppes Archer could now include
a William Duck Shoot?! The Archers do like to have
"Game" targets to shoot at.

I can see it now,

"Archers to the line!"
"PULL!" twang.....Qvack!