[Steppes] OT: PD needs a sitter for Christmas

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Sun Nov 16 07:19:51 PST 2003

Hello all,

Most of you know our dog, PD.  We will be away for Christmas and PD cannot go along.  We can offer modest compensation to someone who can board PD at their home for the duration of our vacation (our first in eight years!)   He is housebroken, likes other dogs and cats (he is exuberant in his play, so an animal companion would need to like that sort of thing...).  He needs regular outdoor exercise (needs a fenced yard if unattended) .  He is leash trained and obeys obedience commands.  He is trustworthy with children, patient and non-aggressive.

We would be grateful to leave our beloved friend with someone we know, who will be a friend to him while we are away (appx. 12/19 thru 12/30).  If you are interested, please contact us off-list at this address or call us at home.  Thank you.

Fritz and Catrin