[Steppes] Archery Practice 11/23

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 19 15:07:44 PST 2003

Assuming that the weather cooperates there will be regular Steppes archery practice this weekend at Eastfield college.  As the next two weekends are the last of the IKAC season we will be shooting IKAC this weekend and pulling Royal Rounds from this.  Perhaps Ld Ironwyrm and Ld Greylonde can be persuaded to come out for an ICKAC as well which is shooting wearing combat armor and they can regale the other archers with their tales of Autumn Melees.

Come one come all.  Loaner gear is available as is instruction.  Now is the time to get that last score in before the IKAC season ends- and we badly need some scores submitted as a kingdom!!!!

Jacque the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall (for the moment)