[Steppes] 12 night reservation information

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 06:58:29 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/20/03 8:04:16 AM Central Standard Time,
JCollins at ccsb.com writes:

> After reading the minutes I noticed that there is not a feast stewart
> named.  I may have overlooked this information but could you please provide me
> with the stewarts name and contact information so that I might make reservations
> in a prompt and timely manner.

The feast Steward for Steppes 12th Night is Sir Asoph Hearts. The feast is
available by prepaid reservation only. Feast reservations, in the amount of
$8.00 per person 12 and older can be made by mailing a check to:

Baron Poul Roelant
Paul Hassell
1401 Rosemon Ave.
Carrollton, TX 75006

You will need to include both the mundane and Society names of everyone for
whom you are sending payment. The feast is limited to 350 places and the cut
off date for paid reservations is December 20. Site fees will be collected at
the hall the day of the event due to the need to check membership cards, sign
waivers, and collect the Non-member surcharge of $3.00.

Thank you,
Baron Edwin FitzLloyd
12th Night Steward