[Steppes] Today: Aimee and Patric

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:31:32 PST 2003

For any of you who are a little at loose ends today, Aimee and Patric are
trying to get moved into their home.  They received the keys on Wednesday
and spent Thanksgiving working at it alone.  Yesterday, Friday, they had
help from Brian and Pat.  But there's still much to do, including packing,
lend a hand.

They are moving from their home in Rockwall just east of 205 on 276, down
276 maybe 6 or 8 miles.  For those of you who will watch for the landmarks,
their moving out of the rental house on the south side of 276 that has the
blue fence and gate just east of 205, into the house they're now buying
that's on the road that goes north from 276 at the east end of the very big
cutting horse ranch.  You should be able to reach Aimee (Lisa) on her cell
phone at 214-675-2668, or me on mine at 214-505-1924.

For those of you who can make it, they're buying gasoline and lunch.  For
those of you who can't, your best wishes for a successful and speedy end to
their move will, I'm sure, be very deeply appreciated.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.