[Steppes] Calling House Arkham

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Nov 12 13:27:32 PST 2003

I will forward your message to Hugh and Graylond to see if we
can find out what the trouble is, and if there is something we
can do about it on our end.

I am currently functioning on maximum overdrive myself, but
do plan to make a post concerning that request for Twelfth
Night to the site myself upon returning from the Autumn Melees
event (It's on my "to do" list, honest!).

In the meantime most of House Arkham's members may be
reached on the "forum" at  www.housearkham.org .   But be
kind, the site has been left under construction & holding while
Hugh is working on the Steppes web site.

YIS

Ironwyrm
Steward of House Arkham