[Steppes] SteppesLetter submissions (please read)

G. Major ginger.major at verizon.net
Sat Nov 15 15:14:12 PST 2003

Any submissions for the December issue need to be sent to me prior to the
21st of this month. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday and mundane matters, I
will be going to print the 24th. Next month will probably be similar in
schedule because of Christmas.

If you are a guild head (apologies if I am not using the correct terms)
please inform me if you have any canceled/moved/changed time
practices/meetings etc due to the holiday so that the calendar will reflect
the changes correctly. If possible, each month before the 15th of the month,
please send me this info (changes etc).

The December issue will include a lost and found section. I've already
culled from previous emails to the lists; if you have lost an item, or found
one, that you have *not* emailed the list about, and want included in the
December issue please email me about it.

I am *hoping* to have new, easier to read maps in this issue as well. The
old ones were fine, but due to a change in format they are not printing
clearly. If anyone has high-res versions of the current maps, it would save
me a lot of work, so please email me if you have any :)

Thank you

Kynborough