[Steppes] What are you wearing to 12th Night

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 13:00:45 PST 2003

Not especially.  Some of us just aren't that far through the process yet.  I'd like to make something new for 12th Night, but at the rate school is going, I don't think it's going to happen.  I'll probably figure out what I'm wearing about 10 minutes before I need to leave.

Arianne

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
Is every keeping their clothes secret or something? I've only seen 2

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."  -- Franklin Roosevelt