[Steppes] Reports due

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 16:35:58 PST 2003

Long hours at work have made me a little too inattentive - sorry about that.  Should have been private.
Antonia/Dawn

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Congratulations to Lord Snorri - he is the new Titled Bard of Steppes, and hats off to all who performed at the competition at Fall Steppes Court. It was a small competition filled with extremely entertaining performances! The bardic guild is still going strong, with a monthly individual bardic practice and a carolling practice. The individual practice for December will be on the 3rd Wednesday (Dec 17th) instead of the 4th Wednesday (Dec 24th). Carolling practice will be Dec 4th and 11th in preparation for the holidays and our performance at Candlelight at Old City Park. Many thanks to Baron Llywelyn Gruffydd for his leadership of our merry little band!
If this is too long, let me know and I'll cut it down - thanks!
Antonia

"G. Major" wrote:
Reminder: Reports to the Chronicler are due.

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...