[Steppes] Archery Practice 11/23

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Nov 23 08:35:04 PST 2003

I very much regret to say that a IKCAC will not be possible
during Steppes archery practice today as the combat archery
equipment required for the competition is still scattered
about the metroplex after returning from Autumn Melees.

We should have it all sorted out by next weekend!

YIS,

Ironwyrm

PS: At least our wayward "Bob" has been found and should
be returning home safe & sound soon!