[Steppes] Three Queens

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 21:11:01 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,

I have heard that the directions in the Black Star to the site are not
that good but don't really know as I have not been there (yet!).  I was
told this by someone who tried to find it in advance.  I can tell you
that, according to several web driving directions sites, the address for
the Lake Hawkins RV Park site does not exist.

A web search came up with the following information for the location:

        Lake Hawkins RV Park
        156 County Road 3455
        Hawkins, TX  75765
        903-769-4545

Has anyone else been there?  Do you know if the directions in the Black
Star are accurate?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Nuala
(who really freaks when she gets lost)