[Steppes] Directions to Populace

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 06:53:19 PDT 2003

Populace will be at our house Thursday.

If you are coming west on 190, exit Josey lane. Turn
left/south and continue to Jackson. You should see a
brown sign for the Post Office. Turn left. The road
will make a sharp left at the post office. El Dorado
will be on your right. 2115 is on the left hand side.

If you are coming north on I35, take the Whitlock
exit.
Turn right/east. Continue up to Josey Lane AND MAKE A
LEFT. Then you will make an immediate right onto
Jackson. Follow the same directions above to get to El
Dorado. If you have questions, please contact me privately.