[Steppes] HELP! Off-Topic

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Oct 20 16:12:38 PDT 2003

You can improvise a double boiler with a saucepan and a glass or metal
bowl.

Saucepan goes on the heat with water in it, bowl sits it's
bottom-side-first over the saucepan. It's best if the bowl is not small
enough to fit inside the pan, but rest just a little below the top. That
will give you the indirect heat you're seeking.

I have a small cooler (9 12oz cans) you can borrow if you wish, but
someone closer might have one.

Sunnifa