[Steppes] Desperation (Mundane)

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Wed Oct 22 13:55:14 PDT 2003

Yes, this is a moment of desperation. Apologies for having to send this to the lists and bother everyone. And apologies if the list gets this twice. I'm having problems with my emails going through.

I was wishing to ask if anyone knows how (or knows someone who knows how) to work on a Plymouth Neon and would be willing to do so for cheaper than what the dealership will be charging me. Barter, money, anything. My car is out of commission and I desperately need it to go back to work despite what the doctors say. I can't afford to stay out of work any longer but at the same time, I can't afford to pay the dealerships horrid prices for fixing the car. Anyone that is willing to help or knows someone who is, please email me.

Apologies again but much thanks
Katja

--
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compaired to what lies within us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes