[Steppes] Thanks for the Antlers, deers!

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 08:44:08 PDT 2003

Perhaps someone could drill a hole in a tip of an antler and make a needle
for a Scandanavian style of "knitting" that starts off with the syllable
"Nar--". It makes for very warm, felt-like socks, scarves and the like.
No sense in tossing them.

I also know a (RenFaire-type) carver near Houston who likes to carve "shed"
horns. Email me privately for his contact point if you want it.

Lete