[Steppes] Three Queens

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 19:39:05 PDT 2003

The "Get Directions" function doesn't work, but you
can get a map of the site here;

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=rwDWsOp_0ToxsQwL_e_yE.oKoO_.6RpZiSB9mJY-&csz=hawkins%2C+tx+75765&country=us

You can see Hwy 80 on that map and if you zoom in you
can get a closer look a a map of the site itself.

Of course if you are a totally sad Internet Geek then
you'll have looked up the Satellite Pictures too.

Or maybe I'm the only one..... :)

YIS,

Greylond