[Steppes] camping trailer at Lowe's

brotherkris at comcast.net brotherkris at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 07:28:12 PDT 2003

Unto the Lady Toryn Seven Stitches does Brother Kristophorus of Magherafelt send these Warmest Greetings:

Dear Sister Toryn,

I pray this missive finds you in the best of health and happiest of spirits.  I trust your progress back to the Mother Land is without foul weather or dire dangers.

I read your message to the faire Populace of Ansteorra concerning the wagons that Lord Lowe is offering for the most generours price, and I was most impressed with the bardic styling of your telling.  I was both well informed and humored by the reading.

I just had to compose this poor attempt to tell you how much I appreciated your use of our language in your expression of The Dream.

Bless you my Sister.  May the Light of the One you serve be upon you always,

In service to God, Crown and the Dream,

Brother Kris

Protege and Apprentice to Maestro Petruccio