[Steppes] Fabric ... Re: Fall Court Swap Meet

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Oct 16 14:04:03 PDT 2003

Just to let you know, I, Chiara, will be bringing all of my fabric pieces
that are left over from every project I have ever had. NO that does not
include leather from gloves, but it does include linen, cotton, silk,
wool, and trims. Please, take them!! I do not want to take them back home!

They come from a cat free, smoke free environment. Yes we have a cat but
he is not allowed in the studio where all my precious things are. :)

Chiara