[Steppes] Fall Arts Symposium

chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Oct 19 06:29:57 PDT 2003

That is because while it is an open event it was a preregistration event.
That is, if you did not register for a class, you basically could not attend
that class. All classes are now full, thus, closed.

There is mention on the site that a few are still left open and that you can
attend them but you will have to email the kingdom moas to find out what
those are I am afraid or go to the class listing and email the teacher
directly to see if there is room in their class for you.

Chiara