[Steppes] Fall Arts Symposium

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 07:54:35 PDT 2003

I went to the Elfsea website (wrong one, obviously) earlier, but found
nothing listed as to classes. I only found classes listed last night because
Nuala gave the link in the Steppes list. How did all these preregistered
people find the information in time to sign up? I don't want to miss out on
the next one!

As a result of not being able to plan, I am now committed to a church
function with my husband that day and cannot go, open classes or not, and I
found four that I would have liked to take. (Sigh!)

Lete

<steppes at ansteorra.org>