[Steppes] Dumb Fall Court Driving Question

Cleek, James M James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Oct 24 14:06:38 PDT 2003

Follow 635 to DFW Airport there should be a DFW Airport 121 sign to
follow. As you are approaching the Airport you should see a sign that
says 121 to Grapevine take that exit, if you don't you will be directed
into the Airport as I remember. At this point 121 and 114 are the same
road. They will split again in about a mile and a half to 2 miles. Stay
on 114 White Chapel Road will be about another 2 and a half to 3 miles
take a right on White Chapel Road and you are there. I do not remember
exactly how far you have to go on White Chapel Road to get to the site
but would say it is probably not more than a mile. The site should be on
your right.
I hope this helps it mostly from memory. It really is pretty easy to get
there.
Iames