[Steppes] RE:Livejournal

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Oct 28 15:08:06 PST 2003

No offense but I just want to state a warning about Live Journal since I
was involved with a case where Live Journal was dragged into the affair.

Be very careful what you post on it if you get an account there. Even your
private area can be easily compromised with the blessing of the owners of
the domain and will be used against you for whatever legal reasons someone
one wants to bring against you.

No, I do not have one nor will I ever have one. This one experiance that
actually dragged me into it completely ruined my external experiance of
the format.

There are costume journals that are great to read. I for one rather have
my own domain and post my costuming articles on instead.

If however there is a want for public boards that is a completely
different affair and can be done very easily for the costuming community.
:)

Chiara