[Steppes] rapier

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 13:34:42 PST 2003

The Steppes rapier practice is a little sparse right now.  It is still at the Walnut Hill Rec center, but has moved outside, generally either on the tennis courts (if they're available) or near them.  Don Brendan is usually there and sometimes a few other people.
Antonia/Dawn

Chuck Swanson <whitestar3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
When and where is rapier practice ?
I was at WHR last nite and no one showed the steppes web page still shows that be place on thursdaynites
would someone let me know when and where ?
Lord Charles De Marquette
Cadet to Eule
App to HG Joselynn

Charles Swanson